12 December 2009

Weekend Wonderland

Probably because I spend so much time closeted inside the confines of an office, I cherish my weekends.  Even if I am working at home, at least I'm home, comfy with Ben and my kitties.  And best of all, I can break up work work with house work and fun things too. Here's a little peek at my crafty project from this weekend, channeling my holiday spirit!




This is my wreath.  I am too cheap and like doing crafty things too much to spend a lot of money on a fancy wreath.  So bought a cheapy for $2.99 and added the rest of the accessories myself.  What I didn't realize when I was placing all the pretty blue ribbon is that I inadvertently made a Chanukah wreath.  I love that without meaning too, my wreath is representing more than one holiday tradition (even if only in color!). 


2 comments:

  1. are you laying in your hallway while you take that picture?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that would be gross. No, I'm just squatting.

    ReplyDelete