01 January 2011

The blog is back in town...

So an eight month hiatus? That seems reasonable. There's been a lot happening in the last eight months, including our big move to the new house, lots and lots of travel (Las Vegas together, Israel for Ben twice and Halifax, San Diego, Orange County x 1000, Dallas, Detroit, Boston, Indianapolis, and El Paso for me), a couple of promotions at work, a few fun adventures in the DC area and I'm sure plenty more.  Since I got so behind I can't possibly recap it all other than to say 2010, like the years before it, was a great year filled with the love and laughter of friends and family.  And with a little luck 2011 will be even better. In the coming months I'll do my best to stay on the blog-wagon, but I'm not promising as many posts as those months when I was really on my game.  But you can still count on lots of food posts with ample side orders of the life that happens between  meals.

1 comment: