05 March 2011

Coffee collection

Ben is a connoisseur of coffee. Over the past few years he's been bouncing between many of the gourmet brands offered around town.  We're fortunate that our local Whole Foods has taken up the locavore movement with great enthusiasm leaving countless locally roasted options at our disposal.  Combine this with Ben's fancy burr coffee grinder, ready to use counter top pot and/or french press and you've got a recipe for a great way to wake up.  Unless you're me and don't like coffee.  So why, you might ask am I blogging about coffee? Well, it's because the local roasters at Swing's Coffee in Washington DC have pulled one over on me and produced a coffee bean that when ground and brewed, even I can't turn my nose up at.  Ben loves it, I love it.  It was worth capturing for internet posterity.  Coffee drinkers, if you can find this in your local grocery store, or even online, it's worth giving a try!

The coffee

And what happens when you put something on the floor to take a picture in a house where cats live

No comments:

Post a Comment