05 September 2009

Where in the world is Ntina?

My life is starting to feel a little like a geography game for your average kid. Except rather than deciphering the clues to find the VILE villian, it's just me, cavorting around the country.

Recent travel has included plenty of trips to Michigan, happily embarked upon to share in special moments in the lives of people I love including Sarah's shower, Missy and Lonnie's wedding, Sarah's bachelorette party, Sarah and Nick's wedding, Jen's shower, and soon, Jen and Japan's wedding. We'll also soon be packing out to St. Louis to share in Dan and Erin's special day!

However, my work life is throwing in some less expected travels including a recent trips to Indianapolis and Laguna Niguel, CA. Not that I'm complaining about work travel that allows me to take off in the evening and dip my toes in the Pacific. But don't be surprised to see a blog entry from some far flung Texas destination, Dallas and Rio Grande Valley here I come.

All the CI girls with Dino at Sarah's Shower

My favorite college ladies at Missy and Bower's Wedding
(Jules, G, me, Missy, Al, Jomo, Box, F)

Boxy's Bach night at Coyote Joe's

The bridal party jump in the Law Quad for Boxy and Nick's nuptuals





1 comment: