14 June 2014

No Promises

The few of you that have followed my blog on and off over the years know that I moved to my own site, simplepleasuresva.com, for the last couple of years. However, given the sporadic nature of my blogging, it didn't make sense to keep paying for something I was only using a handful of times a year so I'm back to my Blogger site.

But I'm making no promises. Since I let my site subscription expire I've missed the creative outlet that having a blog gave me. Without realizing it, blogging took on a "journal"-like quality that fed a different part of me. That said, I still work too much and prefer to spend my non-working time with B, my friends and family. So I'm making no promises to keep this blog updated more than once a month or so. But here I am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment